Sadovoaya Karetnaya str., 22 / 2
Tel. fax +7 495 699 38 01
Mrs. Vera Tariverdieva, President firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Nurahmat Ajnetdinov, Director Nuremail@example.com
MIKAEL TARIVERDIEV CHARITY FUND
CULTURAL INITIATIVE IN WHICH YOU CAN PARTICIPATE
A group of admirers of Mikael Tariverdiev's music decided to institute a Charity Fund bearing his name. They approached a number of organizations for support and the ones that responded became the founders of Fund.
The Fund started its activity by participating in organizing Mikael Tariverdiev First International Organ Competition that took place in Kaliningrad ( former Keonigsberg)..
Mikael Tariverdiev Charity Fund is also aimed at restoration of tradition of guardianship that historically played an important role is Russian culture. The Fund is planning to base its activities on donations collected through guardians and charity. It is a new cultural initiative in which everyone can take part.
FUND'S BASIC AIMS ARE:
- preservation of Mikael Tariverdiev's music as an active component of this country and the world musical culture;
- popularisation of the achievements of Russian culture and support of the best cultural traditions of Russia and other CIS countries.
IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE THESE AIMS THE FUND:
- organizes Mikael Tariverdiev International Organ Competition in Kaliningrad (Keonigsberg) every two years;
- institutes stipends and grants for young composres and performing musicians;
- renders assistance in bringing out CDs, music scores, in organizing recordings and concerts;
- organizes cultural actions the proceeds of which will be directed to chrity within thw framework of Moscow Charity Legislation;
- participates in actions of government and non-government organizations and foundations both in Russia and abroad that share the aims of Mikael Tariverdiev Charity Fund.
Founders of charity fund in support of Mikael Tariverdiev's creative legacy: Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Russia, Union of Film-makers of Russia, International Association of Peace Foundations, City Family Club Monolith, Vera Tariverdieva, Olga Sveshnikova, Hovsep Torosyan.
Members of council of guardians: Mr. Arcady Volsky, Mr. Yuri Sakharnov (Chairman, Council of Founders), Mr. Nikita Mikhalkov, Mr. Anatoly Karpov, Mr. Savva Kulish, Mr. Zurab Zereteli, Mr. Geogy Boos, Mr. Yury Savenko, Mr. Boris Ovchinnikov, Mr.Yury Kajoyan, Mr. Alexandre Dobrovinsky, Mr. Alexandre Drozdov, Ms. Nina Ananiashvili, Mr. Alexei Fadeichev, Hovsep Torosyan.
You may help be actively participating in Funds activities.
Of your wish to become a participant you may inform the Fund on the address or tele/fax indicated at contacts.
MIKAEL TARIVERDIEV CHARITY FUND takes it upon itself:
- to circulate regularly information about Fund's activities;
- to supply the participants Funds printed materials free of charge;
- to give the participants priority right of presence at Fund's actions;
- to award active participants Fund's honorary certificates.